- RSS Channel Showcase 1408394
- RSS Channel Showcase 4779184
- RSS Channel Showcase 9850007
- RSS Channel Showcase 4741286
Articles on this Page
- 02/22/13--08:30: _Denise posted an up...
- 02/22/13--11:32: _Denise posted an up...
- 04/04/13--08:05: _Denise wrote a new ...
- 04/05/13--06:14: _Denise wrote a new ...
- 04/05/13--10:06: _Denise replied to t...
- 12/18/13--13:18: _Denise posted an up...
- 01/31/14--18:59: _Denise posted an up...
- 10/16/14--11:08: _Denise posted a new...
- 05/25/15--19:25: _Denise posted an up...
- 11/15/15--17:24: _Denise posted a new...
- 11/27/15--19:03: _Denise posted a new...
- 08/05/16--04:50: _Denise posted a new...
- 08/26/16--08:09: _Denise posted a new...
- 09/12/16--08:13: _Denise posted an up...
- 12/09/17--10:33: _Denise posted an up...
- 12/09/17--16:14: _Lillie posted an up...
- 01/06/18--14:00: _Lillie posted an up...
- 03/17/18--20:04: _Lillie posted an up...
- 04/04/13--08:05: Denise wrote a new post, Tonight: Caregiving and a New Job
- 04/05/13--06:14: Denise wrote a new post, Caring for Two and Starting a New Job
- 10/16/14--11:08: Denise posted a new activity comment
- 11/15/15--17:24: Denise posted a new activity comment
- 11/27/15--19:03: Denise posted a new activity comment
- 08/05/16--04:50: Denise posted a new activity comment
- 08/26/16--08:09: Denise posted a new activity comment
@kayepeanyc joins me today on Your Caregiving Journey. She’ll share how she found a full-time job during caregiving. Our show airs at 2 pm ET (1 pm CT, Noon PT). To listen to our show and join the show’s chat room, just go here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/caregiving
@kayepeanyc Thank you so much for a great talk show!! You were awesome.
Your Caregiving Journey, our Internet talk show, airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET (7 p.m. CT, 5 p.m. PT). Kathleen (@kayepeanyc) joins me to tell us how she’s doing as she adjusts to her full-time job and continues to […]
Kathleen’s caregiving […]
My three positives for April 4:
1. I loved last night’s talk show with @kayepeanyc.
2. We had beautiful weather yesterday.
3. I changed my work environment and enjoyed a morning with my laptop at Panera’s.
@kayepeanyc I’ve been thinking of you! How are you guys doing? When you can, feel free to stop by and update us. Hoping all is going as best as possible.
It’s great to see you, @kayepeanyc!! Thank you so much for your vote!!In reply to - Denise wrote a new post, $150,000 Grant Update: We Need 64 More Votes!! We are so close to the votes we need to move to the next round of the application process to receive a $150,000 grant from Chase’s Main […]
Congrats to @kayepeanyc who won the $50 Amazon gift card!! Look for a message from me.In reply to - Denise wrote a new post, Review Contest Begins Nov. 8 When you’re considering purchasing a product, trying a new service or downloading an app, you want to know if another would recommend it. You’re short on tim […]
Oh, boy, @kayepeanyc, you can’t catch a break. I hope the evaluation turns into help and some relief for you.In reply to - MimbyNYC posted an update in the group Assisted Living and Nursing Home Support My cousin, H.W., who is schizophrenic, is being sent from his adult home to a psych hospital for evaluation because he’s not been c […]
Thank you all so much for your tips!! And, I so appreciate your very kind wishes.
Our winners are:
$50 Amazon gift card: @terry
$25 Amazon gift card: Melissa
$25 Amazon gift card: @frogger16
“Take Even More Comfort” Book: @terri (Goldie)
“Take Even More Comfort” Book: @jmkeslin
“Take Even More Comfort” Book: @kayepeanyc
Look for an…[Read more]In reply to - Denise wrote a new post, Birthday Party! Give Us Your Best Caregiving Tips On August 3, 1996, I sat in the corner of my bedroom in my parents’ home and secured the domain name, CareGiving.com. Let’s celebrate […]
And, our winners are:
So looking forward to seeing you in December in Chicago!!
I’ll continue to work on getting money to ensure more can…[Read more]In reply to - Denise wrote a new post, Our Conference Contest: Get Me to Chicago! We’re helping five family caregivers join us for our First Annual National Caregiving Conference. Our conference will take place on Friday, […]
@kayepeanyc How is your mom? How are you holding up?
@kayepeanyc @janshriver @mary1072 It was wonderful participating in the Former Family Caregiver Retreat with you all. In the past three months, since my mom leaving this life I have often wondered how I will get through, what I will do to continue on. Thank you ladies for listening, for being there with me and for understanding my journey! Thank…[Read more]
This chat will take place tomorrow in the After Caregiving Ends Chatroom
Connect with others whose caregiving experience has ended because of their caree’s death during our chat, which happens every Sunday at 7 p.m. ET (6 p.m. CT, 5 p.m. MT, 4 p.m. PT).